As a thank you to everyone (all 3000+ of you!) who has been following and supporting me as I dive head first into the cosplay world, and since I’ve acquiring a bunch of Firefly swag recently, I thought it only right to do a giveaway!
Prizes are as follows:
- Firefly Poster by elleisamonster
- Serenity Leaves on the Wind Issues 1-3, Dan Dos Santos covers, all bagged and boarded
- Mudder’s Mug handmade by yours truly
- Firefly Galaxy shirt in your size
- Jayne hat (not pictured)
- Your very own Mal Plush by Toy Vault Inc
- 'Companion Academy Fencing Team' Button
- Twenty Alliance Credits coin
Starting at midnight tonight, you can enter the rafflecopter HERE. You can get tons of entries by reblogging this post or sharing the facebook post, as well as tweeting and loads of other really easy stuff.
Giveaway goes til April 26th!
Enter early, enter often! And again, thank you so much for supporting me.
Keep on entering! By following this blog and reblogging this post everyday, you get extra entries!
Excited to announce another prize added to my giveaway! A wonderful follower gave me an Emerald City Comic Con exclusive variant cover of Serenity! Keep entering! You can tweet, share, and reblog the post daily to get more entries!
We really aren’t.
Wait, everyone else met Pete the Peacock, right?
This is perfectly perfect in every way.
The HaaaayWarts School for Queerness and Sexuality.
That looks pretty awesome. So awesome I wish it were real, and that I was queer. I would settle for the awesome tales my friends would tell me of their time at HaaaayWarts, but I would be a Straight Cis- Muggle (St-uggle?) so they wouldn’t be allowed. :(
1. Steve Rogers is not just some dumb soldier who follows orders, he thinks outside the box and asks questions and considers consequences.
2. Peggy Carter had plans to eat that boy alive before he became a delicious roast beefcake in Howard Stark’s hottie machine.
3. I don’t understand people who didn’t enjoy this movie.
a delicious roast beefcake in Howard Stark’s hottie machine.